Wednesday 14 September 2011

Garage Sale update

Don't forget the MEGA FUND RAISING GARAGE SALE is on the 9th of October, in conjunction with the farmers markets at the Nymboida Community Hall.  Donations from locals have started to pour in but the more the merrier... If you can help me take a ute load from my place down to the Hall that would be appreciated. Let me know when you come into the Coaching Station or ring me on 6649 4263.


Here's the flyer for the event
Flyer used for promotion



Donations

A couple of new donations have been received. $100 from my mother (thanks Mum) Ann Maraldo and her friend, Pam and from Peter and Dorothy Ryan, a very generous $50.  I have genuinely been overwhelmed by the generosity of people. It's truly humbling, thank you !

Readers can check the ongoing deposits on this page of my blog, where I keep the amount raised from fund raising and donations updated.

Bayon

and now a random Cambodia photo. This one from the magical Bayon, part of the Angkor Thom temple complex, which is itself part of the Angkor Archaeological Park.  Most readers would know of the most famous temple in the complex, Angkor Wat.  The photo is from when we were there in March 2011

Bayon

The Angkor Park near the city of Siem Reap, is truly stunning, built by the Khmer, the peoples indigenous to Cambodia.  If you are ever able to visit, I would highly recommend it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment